CamLocker RV48 48in Chest Box Polished Aluminum
Originally used by AAA, inc. and by CamLocker as a tack box in the horse and livestock markets, the Recreational Vehicle (RV) Box is right at home in a truck bed, on a trailer, on a dock, or anywhere else a box is needed that doesn't sit on bed rails.
Like all CamLocker boxes, the CamLocker RV Box uses revolving cams that hook through welded catches to secure the box in the closed position. Breaking in without a key would actually require the lid to be broken or the use of power tools! CamLocker RV Boxes are constructed from .063 gauge polished Aluminum for strength and rigidity, so when you leave your box you can feel confident that your tools, firearms, or gear will still be there when you get back.
Inside the box, you'll find felt carpeting on all sides and on the bottom, which gives the box a high-end look and helps protect your gear. It's also mold and mildew resistant and the floor section is removable for easy cleanup.
For nearly three decades, American Aluminum has built boxes for the Military, the FBI, and law enforcement agencies and now we've made the CamLocker available to you, so you can outfit your truck with the best American-made tool box on the market.
All CamLocker tool boxes include removable sliding storage trays and are backed by a 3 Year Structural Warranty.
CamLocker EXCLUSIVE FEATURES:
• 3 Year Structural Warranty
• CamLock locking mechanism keeps tools locked securely
• Key lockable chrome plated hefty carbon steel T-Handles
• Heavy Duty .063 gauge polished aluminum welded construction
• T-Handles open from either side for easy access
• Full length continuous stainless steel hinges
• Insulated lids outperform all others
• Weather sealed lids
• Comes with removable, sliding tool trays
• Completely carpeted throughout sides and floor
• Floor carpeting is removable for easy cleaning
• Side mount boxes, emergency vehicle boxes and more
"The Key to Security"
- Item Requires Shipping