Shipping & Returns
- What shipping options are available?
- Do you ship outside of the USA?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Do you ship to Puerto Rico or other U.S. territories?
- What could cause a shipping delay?
- What is your Return Policy?
- Who pays return shipping costs?
- What if my order shows up damaged?
- What if I received the wrong item?
Orders are typically shipped within two business days for all stocking items. Products will be shipped via FedEx Freight, FedEx Ground, or by direct delivery from our fulfillment distribution centers. We do not ship to P.O. boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please contact us if you are interested in expedited shipping for your order.
Currently, we do not offer shipping to Alaska and Hawaii. We know that they are both awesome states, but it's super-expensive to ship tool boxes to either one of them. It's also really difficult to drive to Hawaii.
We do not ship outside of the contiguous United States because it's crazy-expensive to do so. It's also impossible to drive a truck to you from here.
Shipping delays can occur when the wrong address or zip code is submitted for the shipping address. If the shipping company cannot deliver the package, we will contact you via phone or email.
Delays may also occur, due to COVID-19, weather conditions, or for other reasons. We will notify you if we expect that your order will be significantly delayed.
Items may be returned within 15 days of receipt, as long as the item is still in as-new condition, has not been installed or used, and is complete with all packaging and hardware.
Return shipping costs and up to 20% restocking fees may apply.
All returns must be pre-approved. Do not send back items without authorization or they may be refused.
Please be sure to email us tracking information when you ship your return, so we can watch for it on our dock. This will help to ensure a speedy refund.
If an item is returned for any reason other than damage or receipt of the incorrect item, all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. In many cases, our shipping rates may be more cost-effective than over-the-counter raets and the customer has the option to use a label supplied by CamLocker. The shipping costs would then be deducted from the refund, once the product is received back in as-new condition.
Unfortunately, sometimes shipments and deliveries don't always go perfectly. Occasionally, tool boxes do get damaged by the freight companies. Here's what you need to know:
- Most full-size tool boxes are shipped LTL freight (18-wheeler). Unlike ground shipments, once you sign for a delivery it is yours. In most cases, the freight company will contact you prior to delivery - especially, if delivering to a residential address. Please make every effort to fully inspect the packaging for any damage. If you do find any damage, please ask that the driver wait while you open the packaging to look for any damage to the actual item. (it usually helps to offer them a cold drink while they wait).
- If any damage is found, you have the option of either accepting it or refusing it. If you refuse it, please take photos and be sure to note the damage on the paperwork. Insist that the driver sign the paperwork and take a photo of this, as well. Immediately contact us to let us know, so we can take next steps.
- If you find minor damage and you choose to accept the shipment or you find damage that may have been concealed at the time of delivery, please take photos and contact us. In many cases where damage is minor, we may be able to offer concessions in lieu of a return.
If you received the wrong item, you will be bummed and we apologize for it. While we strive for perfection, it is not always attainable. Our warehouses are still staffed by real humans and sometimes they do make mistakes.
Please contact us at (800) 277-0869 or email us at [email protected]. If emailing, please include a photo of the end of the packaging where the part # and labels are, so we can see what you received to compare it to your order.
Our Customer Support personnel (who are also real humans) will offer many apologies and get you all fixed up, faster than a toupée in a hurricane.